Hello! This is the seventh video in a series of videos that will be posted on Azure Data Factory! Feel free to follow this series and other videos I post on YouTube! Remember to like, subscribe and encourage me to keep posting new videos!
- Azure Data Factory – Metadata Activity (Part 1)
- Azure Data Factory – Stored Procedure Activity (Part 2)
- Azure Data Factory – Lookup and If Condition activities (Part 3)
- Azure Data Factory – Foreach and Filter activities (Part 4)
- Azure Data Factory – Copy and Delete Activities (Part 5)
- Azure Data Factory – Web Activity / Executing a Logic App (Part 6)
This video in the series highlights Azure Data Factory integration with Azure Logic Apps!
Azure Logic Apps
Azure Logic apps is a great way of extending the capability of different services in Azure. In this video I take a look at how we can use Azure Logic Apps to perform a wide array of event based triggers for a Data Factory Pipeline
Azure Logic Apps – Create a pipeline run (Executing a Data Factory Pipeline)
We are going to execute a Data Factory pipeline run using the action “Create a pipeline run” in Azure Logic Apps. The biggest challenge here is understanding and learning how to pass parameters into your data factory pipeline! I show this in the video but I will also provide the code snippet here for reference. This can be modified as necessary! Enjoy.
If you like what you see and want more structured end to end training then check out the training offerings for Pragmatic Works! https://pragmaticworks.com/training