Hello! This is the fifth video in a series of videos that will be posted on Azure Data Factory! Feel free to follow this series and other videos I post on YouTube! Remember to like, subscribe and encourage me to keep posting new videos!
- Azure Data Factory – Metadata Activity (Part 1)
- Azure Data Factory – Stored Procedure Activity (Part 2)
- Azure Data Factory – Lookup and If Condition activities (Part 3)
- Azure Data Factory – Foreach and Filter activities (Part 4)
- Azure Data Factory – Copy and Delete Activities (Part 5)
This video in the series highlights Azure Data Factory integration with Azure Logic Apps!
Web Activity in ADF v2
The web activity within Azure Data Factory allows you to call a custom REST endpoint from an ADF control flow. In this video we make a POST API Method call to Azure Logic Apps.
Azure Logic Apps
Azure Logic Apps is a great automated tool for building automated workflows and integrates really well with Azure Data Factory!
If you like what you see and want more structured end to end training then check out the training offerings for Pragmatic Works! https://pragmaticworks.com/training